High filtration vacuums are designed with multiple levels of filters to achieve the desired performance. They are rated according to the size and amount of dust they capture, and by whether the vacuums will allow some dust to escape.
If your current janitorial vendor uses an old-fashioned upright vacuum to clean your facility, it might not meet the standards necessary to be classified as a “high filtration” vacuum. Typically, upright vacuums pull direct into the bag, passing through an accumulation of dirt already within it.
High filtration backpack vacuums provide a host of benefits including:
- More cleaning power than upright vacuums.
- More dirt contained, captured and removed.
- Captured dirt does not escape from bag and leak back into your facility.
- Better indoor air quality.
- More maneuverability allows for efficient cleaning of hard to reach floor surfaces such as stairways.
- Vacuum attachments reach into nooks and crannies and allow for high dusting applications such as cleaning ceiling vents.
MS Enterprises LLC uses high tech cleaning services for our customers. For 20% off new commercial contracts, call us at (856) 784-1101 or visit us online at http://www.msenterprisesllc.com
20% Off New Cleaning Contracts